Call for Papers
Collect, vote, email, and report on proposals through IPReg’s user-friendly Call for Papers process. Using a 5-star rating system, reviewers can quickly give feedback on a potential speaker’s proposal. File and abstracts can be quickly revised and uploaded for speakers and voted on separately.
- Potential speakers can submit proposals online and create profiles. Managers can review, vote, and approve submitted proposals.
- Potential speakers can upload files, and revise abstracts while keeping track of revision history, statuses, and ranking.
- One or two Call-For-Papers processes.
Speaker registration is simplified and includes quick and easy email communications, file uploading, task management, and personnel registration all in one neat package.
- Speakers can register themselves and personnel, receive email, upload files, and manage tasks, quickly and easily in a single online module.
Utilize integrated one or two phase Call for Papers while also managing speakers and sessions in a seamless, fully customizable process with IPReg.
- Provide information on speaker tasks and enable speakers to provide follow up via online interface.
- File upload and abstract revision history with approval statuses available to speakers.